And the tear is literally only because I’m missing out on that sweet Pacific Rim Oculus VR thing.
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
For those not in the know!
For those of you who are curious about reading Fifty Shades because of the movie, don’t bother. Just read this; it’s the same damn thing. (According to this article, putting both texts into Turnitin comes back as being 89% similar!)
The opening ceremony may have been slightly embarrassing but this photo definitely makes up for it.
John Barrowman posted this on his whosay page and it is basically perfection *_*
I love that woman. I love her more than sharks love blood.
the cool t hing about bowling AUs is that you can just be like “imagine [character] bowling” and thats…the whole joke. thats sufficient. like: imagine stannis baratheon bowling. i dont need to add anything to that